Sales and Customer Service Administrator
The role, based at our Knoxville, TN office, will be responsible for providing support to the Sales Managers and Representatives and will be primarily focused on creating and maintaining exceptional customer service standards and providing our customers with the best customer service experience possible.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and will have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure. It is assumed that if successful, the role, over time, will lead to other potential career opportunities within the sales department of the company, such as Sales Representative or Sales Manager positions.
No existing technical experience of the entertainment technology industry is required, however an understanding of basic mechanical theory and physics, and a willingness to learn, will be an advantage. The role will not require extensive travel other than potentially providing support at events such as trade shows, etc. once or twice a year. Candidates with multiple language skills, especially Spanish, will be at an advantage.
Sales & Operations Manager - East
Skills & Qualifications:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide information about the companies’ products and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions including managing customer and sales lead information in HubSpot CRM software.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
- Coordinate sales related documentation and logistics.
- Provide general office administrative support to inside and outside salespeople, warehouse staff, company management, etc.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Experience with common business software such Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Previous experience with Sage 100 and/or HubSpot CRM an advantage.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor and willingness to work as part of a small team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- This position requires the employee to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with a willingness to receive further booster vaccines as needed to maintain that status, unless the employee receives a reasonable accommodation for a valid medical, religious, spiritual exemption. The Company will review requests for a reasonable accommodation for any such exemptions on a case-by-case basis.