Circles and ellipses are available for all types of MILOS trusses and are one of our most popular products. These trusses are manufactured to a high degree of accuracy, ensuring a perfect fit without distortion. When ordering a complete circular truss, the number of sections required must be specified.
More about the MILOS range of circles for all types of construction can be found here:
In order to achieve the highest possible quality and usability in MILOS, and not only for circular structures, we have implemented a unique series of design and control mechanisms.
Thanks to these innovations, we can guarantee that any circular segment will be completely compatible, allowing you to use it anywhere, anytime, and in any position. It is also possible to replace it without affecting the parameters of the entire circle.
• Precision CNC rolling process to create any radius from 700mm upwards
• Minimum diameter is 1.4m (4.6') - No maximum diameter limit
• Longest single curved segment is 3.2m (10.5')
• Fast connection for quick, simple and secure assembly
• Powder coat coloured finish available on request
Recent interesting projects where MILOS circles were used can be found here:
Milos: a 25+ years young brand, with fast, flexible, and affordable quality solutions. “Milos works better”