The duo and trio truss formats in James Thomas Engineering’s JT30 conical connection series answer a range of support structure needs that require light to medium loading capacities.
The JT30 Duo is the perfect choice for your light-duty applications with reduced loading requirements. The Duo format is lightweight, save space during storage/transport, and provides a nice, streamlined look to your structures. It’s the right choice for use in the reticular/grid structures of lighter assemblies.
The JT30 Trio delivers increased loading capacity over the Duo format, while also providing you with a very useful apex that allows you to position it up, down, left, or right, according to your application and hanging point needs.
- Conical connection system for quick, simple and secure assembly
- Anti-twist end brace for extreme durability
- Extended free-span (up to 20m) and loading characteristics
- Compatible with JTCELL200/ 400 / 500 / 600 series cell clamps
- Compatible with Xtruss accessories
- Constructed from 6082 T6 aluminium
Learn more about JT30 Duo truss here.
Learn more about JT30 Trio truss here.