Even after 40 years on the market, the legendary General Purpose (GP) truss series from our JTE brand is still one of the world’s most popular multi-purpose systems. Superior performance for medium-sized projects is delivered via its super safe and stable plated connection system and classic bracing pattern.
This type of truss is also the industry standard for film productions, which use it to build huge “lanterns” or “reflective panels” for indoor/outdoor applications.
The General Purpose truss series consists of two sizes, the 30.5 x 30.5 cm (12” x 12”) GP30 and 52 x 52cm (20.5” x 20.5”) GP52, which are able to handle a wide variety of support structure needs and loading capacities.
Discover the legend today and see for yourself how special “General Purpose” can be.
The GP30 is a mid-sized, heavy-duty 30.5 x 30.5cm (12" x 12") general purpose truss designed for conferences, exhibitions, and small venues.
- 50.8 s 3.2mm (2" x 1/8") main chords
- 25.4 x 3.2mm (1" x 1/8") diagonals
- Can be used with our TT3 Ground Support System due to the incorporation of sleeve blocks and towers
- Multicube, bookcorner and ceiling support accessories available
A bigger brother to the GP30, the GP52 measures 52 x 52 cm (20.5’’ x 20.5’’) and is suitable for most lighting applications, Flying PA’s and other general purpose uses. It’s the perfect choice for rental and staging companies.
- 50.8 x 3.2 mm (2’’ x 1/8’’) main chords
- 25.4 x 3.2mm (1’’ x 1/8’’) diagonals made
- Optional castor wheels available
- Multicube, bookcorner, pivot section and ceiling support accessories available