Are you looking for a job as an engineer in the world’s most loved industry?
You can be an integral part of our engineering team, designing and developing high-quality products for the international entertainment industry.
Will you join our team as engineer?
Prolyte is world market leader in the development and production of high-quality products for the event and entertainment industry. Prolyte is known for its innovative & service-oriented approach. Customers and users from all over the world trust Prolyte for the many years of experience and our know-how. We are part of the successful formula of Area Four Industries, the world’s largest manufacturer and supplier of aluminium and steel trusses, stage decks and rigging equipment.
What’s the job?
Who are we looking for?
- Supporting the engineering department with detailed drawings
- Assisting the sales department with specific technical questions
- You are involved in the development of new products, structures and solutions
- Daily consultation with the engineering team on actual engineering topics
What do we offer:
- Completed higher level education in mechanical engineering with several years of experience
- You know how to get things done, working accurately and with integrity
- Knowledge of Inventor
- Experience with PDM systems is a plus
- Good communication skills: Active listening and able to provide and receive feedback
- Affinity or experience in the world of events and concerts is a plus, but not a requirement
- You are curious, eager to learn and willing to grow in your skills
- English speaking and writing is a must, understanding of the Dutch language is appreciated
- A job at a Dutch company that operates internationally
- A versatile, varied and technical function within a nice team
- A full-time position with the intention of permanent employment
- Competitive salary, based on education and experience
- Plenty of room for personal development and internal/external training and courses
- Good fringe benefits, including 27 vacation days
Professional and driven colleagues, aiming for the best resultsDo you see yourself as our new colleague?
Send your motivational letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com
or respond directly via our website.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Dayenna Sommers on firstname.lastname@example.org